25.7.13

Tutorial--23 July 2013



(Fu-Ling, 2013)


Yesterday was our group's last tutorial. After the tutorial, I spent some time trying to figure out exactly how could I strengthen the concept of encouraging people to take a tea break and what is my physically work for MA expo. Hence, after long deliberation, basically, what I really need to do is to make the brand has a strong identity and think about which way of making tea represents the spirit of tea ladies, namely, which way of making tea is more suitable for people in work as well as the spirit of the brand either the way that make a cup of tea by machines or make a cup of tea by themselves?
Therefore, in order to give people strong brand identity, I have to explore a consistency of visual style across the app and products so Kay and my group members suggested me that the illustration style could engage with the fifties elements. As for which way of making a cup of tea, in terms of the discussion and the research of how to help workers to get maximum productivity, I am planning to create tea packaging for Eleven four. As a result, in the MA expo, I will display an app, tea brand, cups, and tea packaging.
There are several bullet points below:
  • The packaging should explore what my the brand value are about! Look at my research question
  • Have some creative fun with the tea types
  • Look at how keep the application, the tea packaging and the tea cups consistent.
  • Dose my imagery on the cups need adapting to support my new direction—do I create a community across the cups?  

No comments:

Post a Comment