11.10.12

Concept mapping

( Mind map)

(Martharich, R., 2011)


According to Martha Rich, ” As a society we are forced to concentrate on many things simultaneously, on the computer, at work, the street sounds or sounds inside, machine noise, people noise, overheard conversations, comments, advertising, news, television, friends, strangers, emails, spam. Bombarded. My mind is rarely at rest. Everything is presented equally. The brain has to filter and sort and choose. Mine works differently than it did before. Maybe it has evolved”.

However, I firmly believe that my mind has not evolved so I learn the skill of mapping plans by the Study Guides and Strategies Website, which really helps me a lot.

As a result, my MA project might be how to present the different country’ s tea culture by illustration.

Reference:

STUDY GUIDE AND STRATEGIES, 2001, Basics of Mind/Concept Mapping [Online].  Joe Landsberger. Available at: http://www.studygs.net/mapping [Accessed at: 13 October 2012] 

MARTHA, R.,  2011, Mind map, [ Oil on canvas] Webb Gallery, Waxahachie [Online]. Available via:Webb-Gallery [Accessed:13 October 2012] 

No comments:

Post a Comment