18.1.13

Presentation--Module One

  
(2012, Fuling)

In today’s presentation, we have to show what we have done in the first module and how we want to achieve through doing the project. Hence, at the beginning of the presentation, I presented the background of my project. For example, why I want to use the tea lady to be the symbol of the brand and what is new and important about my brand. Then, I presented the visual style that I might apply to the brand. I want to give my audiences the atmosphere of the 1950s which is the golden age of the occupation of tea ladies. Finally, I displayed some visual works for my classmates and tutors. In the end, through this presentation, I think not only my tutors but also my classmates could understand how my theory will apply to the project.

(2012, Fuling)
(2012, Fuling)

No comments:

Post a Comment