29.11.12

Presentation-- MA Project






Today, we had an interesting conference. Each MA graphic students has to display the MA project for all to see because through this way we can know what our peer did, share information, and exchange ideas.

As for my project, I got some professional suggestions from my course leader and my classmates. After the presentation, I was thinking about perhaps I could create a brand of tea and advertise it by suggesting a tea break, and it might have attractive brand identity. 

There are several bullet points from the suggestions:
  • Try to design a brand of afternoon tea and advertise it by suggesting a tea break.
  • How to make a strong connection between the brand and audiences.
  • Good research but how to apply the research to the project?

No comments:

Post a Comment