24.3.13

What is the app- Eleven Four.


This app has a game called who is today’s tea lady.For example, the Eleven Four App has three functions.



First one is called who is today’s tea lady. If you touch this one, it will show you a color spectrum and when the arrowhead points the orange color, people who want to play the game and is also wearing orange color, should be the tea lady today.



Second one, scan my mug is designed for tea lady to know everyone’s habit. To be more specific, if I have been chosen to be a tea lady today, you could scan your colleague’s QR code from their mugs, then it would show you some information about your colleagues, such as they don't like sugar so as you served them, 
you could give them a cup of tea without sugar.



Moreover, we could write some words on my mug. For instance, if I want to let tea lady know today is a tough day, I could write down I am busy so I don't need he or she’s service.


The third function is called create the tea event. If you want to organize an event tomorrow afternoon, it will inform everyone who want to attend the event, and after the event, they could mark your tea event.


  

This app will tell you who is the best tea lady in this month and some basic functions, such as, the introduction of teas and sandwiches, and delivery way.

No comments:

Post a Comment