27.12.12

Tutorial-- with Peter


(Fuking,2012)

Today I had an opportunity to discuss how my presentation might to go with Peter. It was an exciting discussion because he gave me a lot of interesting advises. For example, at the beginning, I want to use Victorian style to package the brand, but he thought that if I want to create a tea brand for people who are working in the UK, especially in the office, I should research the tea lady because the occupation of the tea lady plays a vital role for people who worked in the office in 1950s so I could use the imagery of tea lady as a symbol of the tea brand. 

In addition, as I research what time is the most popular time for employees to drink a cup of tea in a day, I found British had previously been used to putting the kettle on every time. For instance, someone got out of bed, arrived at work, had a conversation, returned from work of put their feet up, therefore not to mentions the obligatory pause in whatever one was doing at 4 o'clock. As a result, Peter suggested that maybe my brand could be called Eleven Four. Hence, I might alter a little bit of my project after the tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment