10.6.13

A good beginning of the 3rd module

(Fu Ling, 2013 )

After the tutorial, 30th of May, I organized some points for my next module. 

As for App, Eleven Four already had some interesting concept and complete functions in the second module, such as, a game called who is today’s tea lady, and the welcome package which could help you understand your colleague through scanning their package. However, in this module, I want to alter some functions of the app because according to the tutorial if I could let my app interact with the tea machine, it would be fascinating. In addition, I plan to create 10 shape of cups, such as Chinese teacup, victoria style teacup, sporting teacup, a builder mug, and Starbucks style, for the brand.   
 

There are several bullet points below:


  • Continue to develop my illustration style
  • Create a series of cup for Eleven Four
  • A strong commonality across the brands identity: App, Package, Cups, and tea machine   should have strong brand identity.
  •  Reflective journal.





No comments:

Post a Comment